Dental Implant Courses
Dental Implant Courses, Alberta
Frequently Asked Questions
This site is specifically designed for Dentists, Denturists, and other Dental Professionals only. The website contains images of surgical procedures. Patients looking for general dental information about Dental Implants, or the Leigh Smile Center, should visit www.leighsmilecenter.com
- How do I Register for a Course?
- Where can I stay if I am coming from a distance?
- Who is teaching the Course?
- What, if anything, do I need to bring?
- When are the Courses offered?
- Course registration information is located on our "Course Registration" pages (Dentist Registration and Denturist Registration). For security and privacy reasons, we do not do on-line registrations; nor do we request or accept on-line financial information. The Registration pages have a link to a .pdf file that you can download, print, and FAX to our office. Or, you can contact the Western Implant Training Center directly, and speak with our Dental Implant Course Coordinator (Corie). She will provide all the information you need for registration, and will take your financial information over the phone. Alternatively, you can scan the registration form and send it as an attachment to an email.
- There are three excellent Hotels in Westlock ... only a few blocks from the office. The Westlock Inn and Conference Center, the Ramada Inn and the Best Western. You can contact them directly, or have Corie assist in arranging for your accommodation.
Westlock Inn and Conference Center: Phone: 1-780-349-4483
Ramada Inn: Phone: 1-780-349-2245
Best Western: Phone: 1-780-349-4102
- The Courses are being taught by Dr. Robert Leigh and his Dental Surgical Team. Dr. Leigh (Dr. 'Rob') has been placing and restoring Dental Implants for 37 years, and has the highest court protected, bona fide credentials in Implant Dentistry. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry, a Diplomate and Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He has placed and restored thousands of implants during his dental career, and has taught Dentists and Denturists from across Canada, as well as from the USA and Europe.
- All you need to bring is an enthusiasm for learning. Everything else will be taken care of by the Western Implant Training Center. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- The Courses are offered throughout the year. However, the Courses are scheduled so that a sufficient number of Implant Cases are made available for each Course. This will allow for a more complete overview of all aspects of Implant treatments ... from evaluating and qualifying implant patients, Live Surgery and Prosthetics, and Bone Grafting.